Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

teenage dream

Between the many awards and star-studded guest list at last night's Teen Choice Awards, I was simply amazed. While the many surfboards were being handed out to the deserving recipients, I couldn't help but drool over some of the amazing dresses I saw. I decided to narrow down the beautiful ensembles to the very best here instead of ramble on all day about the great wardrobe choices- and trust me I would.


kardashians tcas 2011 04
Opening Number: Kourtney Kardashian wowed on stage with her sisters at the beginning of the event in a cobalt blue Blaque Label gown- best color choice of the night!



Sugar & Spice: Rachel Bilson in a beautiful & very sweet Chloe dress. She managed to add a kick to the look with studded Brian Atwood booties. The look was a close second for me.



image via Hollywoodlife.com
Baby Got Back: While most were infatuated with her daring Giuseppe Zanotti heels, Lucy Hale's black, white & nude sequined cut-out dress was the knock-out of the night. The big surprise was the fact that the dress was backless; it was definitely a risk worth taking.  The ensemble was without a doubt the winning look in my eyes.


tom felton teen choice awards 02
Oh boy!: Tom Felton (yes, good old Mr. Draco Malfoy) was the best dressed on the other end- a saving grace after seeing Ashton Kutcher's "relaxed" look. I had to credit him for exhibiting the perfect casually put together look ... I just can't believe our little boy from Harry Potter's all grown up!


I do not own any of these pictures; all images (with the exception of Lucy Hale) via Justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment