Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

battle of the remixes: lights

Maybe you guys aren't aware, but along with the much-hyped Bassnectar remix of Ellie Goulding's song "Lights", there are 2 other EP's full of different takes on the hit. The most recent one came out almost two weeks ago and has been getting rave reviews.  Yes, the techno/club remixes are fun and great for a fun night out (especially Fernando Garibay's).  But of the remixes, which one can be crowned the best?  I'm a huge fan of dubstep, but I honestly feel like Bassnectar just injected a little more, well, bass into the original work- it sounds good, but just not as amazing as I thought it would.  So the answer to my question is probably one you haven't heard of: the Eyes Dubstep remix.  It will blow your mind, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment