Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

new heights

by soraya
Standing at 5'1", you'd see why I embrace any occasion to wear heels and make up for my height deficiency.  Don't get me wrong, I love being petite.  It's cute and all, but sometimes I get tired of being towered over.
Early this summer, I fell in love with a pair of Stuart Weitzman espadrilles that I saw in a Nordstrom catalog.  The thing is, they were $365 and far above my budget (a girl needs to buy other clothes too, you know?!).  I had a mini heart attack when I saw the price... but it was a pair of Weitzmans after all.  Over the weeks, I gave up on the search for the perfect pair until I stumbled across a more price-conscious pair (pictured left).  They heel was four inches high with a generous platform, they were nude and easy to wear, surprisingly comfortable, and only $110.  So I now have my sights set on these glorious Charles by Charles David espadrilles... and you better believe they will soon be on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment